Thursday, February 10, 2011

Whats your names' hidden meaning ?

While reading blogs to my heart's content today, till now, little late in the night, I came across this link and was too tempted to check out what my name says about me. 

I should say I was quite skeptical about this link in the beginning and as I read the list that came up after I typed in name, I agree to becoming a true convert.  Lot of things said here are so true, so 'me'... and here goes the list.

 You Are Driven and Tireless

• You are very hyper. You never slow down, even when it's killing you.

• You're the type of person who can be a workaholic during the day... and still have the energy to party all night.

• Your energy is definitely a magnet for those around you. People are addicted to your vibe.

• You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.

• You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.

• You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

• You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.

• You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.

• You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

• You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.

• You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.

• A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.

• You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.

• You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.

• You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.

If you ever have known me, you would vouch for a lot of points said above :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)