Monday, January 07, 2019

Ushering in 2019

First things first. Happy New Year folks !!

Considering the fact that last year I actually came up with a new year wish in April,  I have gotten better. Hopefully.

Here is a wish that I have for all of you, from the bottom of my heart. 

May this year be filled with magic, dreams, health, joy, peace and love.  I hope you get to read some fine books, make some art or capture brilliant moments in photos and memories. And I truly hope each of you get to Carpe Diem – Seize the day, enjoy every moment in a distracted world and make your lives extraordinary.

What  an year 2018 was !!! Phew!!

It was thrilling to begin with, and then the shockers came by.  The unbelievable and the most unexpected stuff happened in my life.  Glad, I am done with it. The year I mean and not the pain, yet.

From a virtual space where I came by to share all that was happening in my life, to look back and cherish, this blog space to me, is transforming into something that is going to be part of my therapy.  

This year, more than all these years I look forward to coming here and spending time with you all.  I am going to do that for selfish reasons. 

You would be there for me, Wont you?

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Vincy. I wish and hope that whatever the trials you endured last year all disappear and there is lots and lots of happiness in the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was sure of anything it was a response from you Ramesh. Thank you for being there. You shoulder the responsibility of keeping many blogs alive, singlehandedly. 😁😁😁😁

      Delete
  2. Yes.. a blog does that.. it gives you your very own place to be yourself. Looking forward to all your posts and I will be waiting here to read all of them without fail.. hugs (())

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rekha, Lovely to have you back here. do visit often and i know you will be there for me.

      Delete
  3. Shabbbaaa .oru varusha post padichaachuu.. Happy Chinese New Year.. Adhaan recent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) :-)

      Thank you for reading all my posts at one go and also commenting on it. priceless moments to see so many comments.

      Happy Chinese new year to you too.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)