Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Just between You and Me

We all have these little somethings that only just two of us know right?  and we tell ourselves just between you, me and the lamppost!

The other day while driving I recalled a memory of a random act that I was accostomed to.  These days most of my brainwaves happen during my driving.  ever noticed?

And unlike what you thought, this was not between me and another person, it was between me and God.  Yes.  So I do certain little somethings and look up in the sky and say to God, just between you and me. The best of my friends wouldn't know about it. remember it was just between the two of us.  A kind act of patience especially when I feel a stranger or another human being does not deserve it, or extending some help, or simply a smile when i dont feel like it mostly to people who I do not know, or in no way could give it back to me,  were those little stuff that I used to offer to God.

Those tiny moments brought in oneness with my creator and used to give such peace & serenity to the mind and I had vowed to myself that I would pile on more such moments.  only to be forgotten and it hit me like a lighning bolt out of the blue and sat wondering when my last " between just you and me moment" with God was.

4 comments:

  1. finally glad to be here and to read some of your latest posts vincy. this "just you and me" is such a sweet thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ian, such a pleasure to know that you visited my blog and took time to post comments.

      I got to get back to the "just you and me" stuff. I am so glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. I can relate to that..this post reminds me too to keep connecting to our inner voice as well..
    Thank you for taking time and reading my posts
    Since there was too much depression going on in the stories, please do read my post 'elephantine star', i have written it slightly differently but do not know if clicks or not...waiting for your feedback.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been travelling again and couldn't read up your stories earlier. Your stories reminded me of Raold Dahl's collection of short stories. you actually write so well Rekha. Will read your next soon.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)