Thursday, December 26, 2019

Terribly Tiny Tales

Sometimes his memories hit her like a hurricane and left a trail of emotional chaos in its wake.

# # #

I pulled the door marked PUSH and realized why I remember every detail that I wanted to forget

# # #

And maybe that's all she needed.  A little love to last her a lifetime!

# # #

He took care of her - not in a materialistic kind of a way, but her soul, her well-being and everything that was her

# # #

I love you can also be told as " Did you go to the Doctor? "  "Watch what you put in your mouth"  "There's nothing wrong with you" and "You are the best & I truly believe it"

# # #

Have you ever loved and lost?  She has no clue if it was all planned and staged.  She has no regrets, because when she was loved, she was loved well.

# # #

However zestful and spirited you are, the world will go on with or without you as if you never existed.  Have you ever realized that?

# # #

2 comments:

  1. Comment from Ramesh via email.

    Why "terribly" ?

    You are enigmatic and a mystery when you write one liners. But you are even better when you write flowery prose !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an unbelievable comment. Me being a mystery - I am an open book, is my belief. :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)