Saturday, December 14, 2019

Letting it be!!!


The invisible furies of my heart
Are the most difficult to tackle
When my stronghold crumbles down
But, I let that be

There are a zillion things my heart wants to whisper
Instead I endure the silent violence
Of all that I choose not to say
And, I let that be

Not able to choose a middle path
I still obsessively hold on
Wish I could let go indifferently
I am not able to, and I let that be

There is no potion to heal the pain
Of an amputated spirit
since I have fed you to my hungry soul
But, I let that pain be

Soaking in the absurd comfort
Of the ambiguities of life
Blurred lines of relationships
And so, I let it be.

Vincy Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Vincy, I can't believe this, it feels as if you just snatched the words out of my pen, this is literally everything that I feel now and I wanted to write now.. This is uncanny!! I totally, totally get this poem, it's like a piece of your heart on this blog page..Hugs...tight big hugs(())

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have told you even earlier that there is some invisible connect between us. something that transcends the realities of life.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you, my blog readers!!! Comments, muaah's, likes and opinions accepted. :-) :-)